These muffins are sure to make your taste buds sing while keeping your waist line slim! They are a breeze to make and require no mixing bowl! Simply add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Muffins are vegan, paleo, grain, gluten, sugar and dairy free! You will also be sneaking in lots of extra healthy fats and protein to keep you full and satisfied.
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup Breezy's Butters Cocoa Seat Salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons nut milk of choice
- 1/3 cup 100% cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Coconut oil spray for muffin tin
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray. (Tip: I use a silicon mini muffin pan but I do still spray the pan because batter tends to stick!)
2. Combine ingredients in high speed blender or food processor.
3. Blend until ingredients are combined and chickpeas are completely smooth.
4. Scoop batter into muffin tins (Tip: I use a small ice cream scoop, it makes filling the tins quick and mess free!)
5. Bake muffins for 16-21 minutes depending on your oven, until toothpick comes out clean.
6. Allow muffins to cool in pan before removing to finish cooling on a wire rack.
Recipes makes 24 mini muffins.
Store muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days (if they last that long!)
Enjoy muffins as a quick breakfast, snack or dessert. I also love to top my muffins with a little extra Breezy's Butter for a healthier cupcake alternative!