Chocolate, whipped cream and raspberry?! What more could you ask for?? These adorable little bites make the perfect after dinner treat for you and your loved ones!
Bonus: they contain only 6 ingredients and can be made ahead of time.
1 package frozen phyllo cups
1 container Breezy's Butters Cocoa Sea Salt
1 pint raspberries
1 cup heavy whipping cream (or can of coconut cream for dairy free)
1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 350. Place phyllo cups on a baking tray. While oven pre-heats make the whipped cream.
2. Using the whisk attachment on your mixer, add heavy cream (or coconut cream) and sugar (if using) to the mixing bowl. Begin whipping, once sugar and cream are incorporated add the vanilla. Whip until soft peaks form. **For coconut cream: use only the thick, hardened coconut cream leaving behind the thin coconut water which will cause you not to get soft fluffy whipped cream!
3. Place baking sheet with phyllo cups into pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove baking sheet from oven and allow to cool.
5. Once phyllo cups have cooled, spoon 1 tablespoon of Breezy's Butters Cocoa Sea Salt into each phyllo cup. Top with whipped cream and 1 raspberry.
6. Enjoy! Serve immediately or keep in the fridge before serving.