Recipe makes 4 pancakes, 2 pancakes per serving.
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup egg whites or 2 eggs
- 2 scoops vanilla protein ( I recommend a gluten free, plant based protein)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1/3 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen works
1)Heat a non-stick skillet to medium high heat.
2)While the skillet heats up, make the batter. In bowl mix together mashed banana, egg /egg whites, baking powder, protein powder and almond milk.
2)Once combined, fold in blueberries.
3) Ladle batter into pre-heated skillet in small round circles. Wait for the edges to look dry, bubble and fluff up before flipping to cook the other side, about 3-4 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
4)Top with your favorite Breezy’s Butters and enjoy a healthy, protein packed breakfast!